Thursday 21 March 2013

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Size 12

Susan asks…

I'm 15 and I wear size 12 women shoes does anyone know where i can find cute shoes in this size????

i'm sick of wearing Mens shoes and I dont want old lady shoes HELP!!!!!!!!!

Our pick of the answers:

Zappos famous footwear torrid macys payless nordstroms parisians[or belk in some states] shoebuy hottopic lol i had the same problem, i wear a size 13 until me & my mom looked around at stores.

Lizzie asks…

Where can I buy some lady Dress shoes in Man Sizes? like around size 12?

Our pick of the answers:

Easily at barefoottess.com. You'd be a size 13 or 14 in womens, and they have several hundred styles in each. Their 15s would be too big for you, and there are women that size and longer.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Size 12

No comments:

Post a Comment