Sunday 24 March 2013

Your Questions About Women's Shoes Online

Mary asks…

I would like to start my own online women's shoe store.What is the process?It will be out of Phila, PA?

I want to start my own online women's shoe store, but I am not sure what I need to do to get started. I have already contacted a about 20 brands that i would like to sell and so far am getting good feedback. However alot of them want to see a website, (i don't have one yet) and i don't know what i need to do in regards to that. Do i need a business license, how do i setup a shopping cart, what is the best web hosting, and etc. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!!

Our pick of the answers:

If this is your first business, you're going to need a lot of advice. Set up an appointment with the local Small Business Development Center. There is an office in about every county, and their services are mostly free. You can find the office in your area at: (enter your zip code) http://www.asbdc-us.org/

Betty asks…

Does anyone know where I can get women's Nike skateboarding shoes online?

Checked on Nike.com & Ebay already-didn't find anything.

Our pick of the answers:

Try pacsun.com

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Women's Shoes Online

No comments:

Post a Comment