Friday 29 March 2013

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Online

Sandra asks…

Does anyone know where I can find clothes for tall ladies online?

I am a little over 6 ft and its super hard to find dresses and shoes. Im looking for something affordable ($50 for shoes and $80 for dresses no more). I already have a catalog "Beautiful long legs" but its too expensive for me (a full time student), any ideas out there?

Our pick of the answers:

Lane Bryant (pretty good selection) JC Penney's has a Big and Tall section (skirts at about $25, some at $49) Torrid (part of Hot Topic) has a selection of tall sizes too. I think you will be amused. I would advise you not to skimp on the shoes at least not on the everyday ones. If necessary, buy jungle boots from Army Navy surplus until you can afford better. Shoes are really really important. For dressup, you can wear cheap and flashy.

Sharon asks…

How big/small are TUK Ladies shoe sizes?

I'm looking to buy some TUK mary jane shoes online but I'm worried about getting the right size. They look quite wide which is good for me, but how does the length compare with other shoes? Thanks

Our pick of the answers:

Yes, the sizes are quite normal. Nice choice by the way :)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Online

No comments:

Post a Comment