Saturday 9 March 2013

Your Questions About Womens Heels Size 5

Sandy asks…

Should I get a different size when buying boots & flats?

I normally wear a womens size 7.5 in sneakers (for example, Vans shoes). I decided it's time to get some nicer shoes and am going to buy some boots and flats online. Should I buy a different size in boots? I'm looking at a pair online that has a 3/4" heel, so it's relatively flat, and is almost knee-high. Should I buy my normal 7.5 size, or should I get a 7 or 8, and why? Now onto flats. I'm *guessing* they need to be a bit more snug, so should I buy them in a 7 so they don't slip off when I walk? Thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

Ok, with boots, I would recommend you to go with 8. I have the same 7.5 size and always buy 8 size boots, or closed shoes. You will wear socks, so in 8 you will feel more comfortable. About flats, if they are opened-toe, buy 7.5. If they are like ballet-flat, better buy 8. I would not recommend you to buy any shoes of size 7, unless you know then brand itself does the sizes bigger than usual.

Linda asks…

I'm 16, is it inappropriate for me to wear heels at my grandma's birthday party?

Tomorrow I am going to, what I expect is going to be a HUGE 70'th for my Grandma, I've NEVER worn heels before but mum said I could buy some, so I did, the hight is roughly http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=mooloola+wedges&hl=en&rlz=1C1GGGE_enAU419&biw=1366&bih=643&tbm=isch&tbnid=ABUz7hPXKzgKFM:&imgrefurl=http://www.citybeach.com.au/en/footwear/womens/heels-wedges/201914_mooloola-arie-thick-stud-wedge&docid=yqWRX1IFJ6ovVM&imgurl=http://www.citybeach.com.au/wcsstore/ConsumerDirectStorefrontAssetStore/images/products/20131206-01-BK-LL.jpg&w=475&h=475&ei=NA3iTt_PMs6biQfVx4S2BQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=901&vpy=396&dur=623&hovh=140&hovw=140&tx=77&ty=75&sig=110807171376972913354&page=4&tbnh=131&tbnw=128&start=69&ndsp=23&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:69 that's the size of the heel and such... Is it inappropriate? I'm so nervous! Should I wear them? ALSO, it's at my Aunty's house where it'll take place outside on grass most of the time, i'd say. My family are never "under dressed" hahaha, every one wears the very best. Hmmm. Problem is.. the party is tomorrow...

Our pick of the answers:

If they are wedges then i think they will be fine on grass, and you should deffinately wear them because otherwise... You never will. Also, you did say your family dress nice and it is a big bash... So go for it you'll look great im sure :)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment