Wednesday 20 March 2013

Your Questions About High Heels Without Heel

Nancy asks…

How can i dress sexy & cute in some high heels without looking slutty ?

I'm going to an friend's house on friday evening for her birthday party, i was thinking about wearing a mini skirt with a t shirt and some 5 inch stiletto heels but i'm afraid i'll look slutty, what is another way to dress in high heels and not look slutty and look really cute & a little sexy ?

Our pick of the answers:

What does it matter? I didn't know sluts had a dress code now, society is too stupid, wear anything you want, just don't act slutty, be nice and cute and all and that's it you won't "look" slutty that way. There are a lot of cute, smart, formal, and very nice girls who at first glance might look "slutty" but then you get pass appearance.

Lizzie asks…

How do women walk in high heels without it hurting or without falling over?

I have a couple of heeled shoes but I seem to keep them just to look at because they hurt so much. The highest I can wear are a pair of 2 inch wedge ankle boots, anything higher makes my feet ache like crazy. I have also twisted my ankles trying to wear heels and I feel like I can't balance properly. Those gel cushions make no difference. How do women do it?

Our pick of the answers:

Is that me and you in that picture? Why are we just standing there doing nothing? I would be bending you over and gently raping you. Perhaps we could exchange emails and I could come and visit you on New Year's Eve (I already have Old's Cool booked into my Christmas). To answer your question women shouldn't be wearing any shoes at all, or any clothes for that matter. If you really want to be my woman (which you are by default anyway) you must walk around naked.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About High Heels Without Heel

No comments:

Post a Comment