Friday 1 March 2013

Your Questions About Shoes For Women With Big Feet

Donna asks…

Where can I find shoes for a kid with big feet?

My daughter at the age of 9 wears a size 7 to a 7.5 women's shoe. She loves the shoes that are intended for girls her age but we can never find any big enough to fit her. Does anyone know of a line of footwear or a store that makes kids shoes but in adult sizes?

Our pick of the answers:

My almost 12 y/o grand daughter just went to a size 11 womens so I understand. Its been a pain. Good luck.

Ruth asks…

Cute shoes, big feet?

I'm 5'8 and wear a size 10/11 women's (depending on who makes the shoe). Spring is coming up and I love wearing shorts and skirts and dresses but I'm insecure about my foot size. like certain shoes won't look right for my size and/or will make them look bigger. What kind of shoes can make my feet look smaller but still go well with short shorts, dressy shorts (such as satin cuffed shorts), dresses, capris, and even skinny jeans? TEN POINTS TO MOST INFORMATIVE AND BEST ANSWERER! Links & pics would be cool. :)

Our pick of the answers:

I don't know much about making your feet look smaller but I do know that you should stay away from wedges bcuz they tend to make feet look large and "clunky". I can help you out with where to buy cute shoes. There are sooo many cute shoes at the following two sites and they both carry size 10 and 11: http://www.shoedazzle.com/invite/1mxkh4f… - Shoedazzle http://www.justfab.com/invite/20484/ - JustFab If you sign up using those links you get a discount off of your first order (definitely 20-50% off your SD order, not sure what the terms are for JF). ALL shoes are $39.95 per pair, free exchanges including shipping both ways. They have up to a size 11. Every month on the first of the month you get a selection of shoes sent to you. If you like something you buy, if you don't you simply skip the month. There is no commitment to buy anything, ever! They gets new styles each month based on the season, trends, etc. Both sites are awesome. I've been an SD member for two years, and a JF member for about one. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions whatsoever!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Shoes For Women With Big Feet

No comments:

Post a Comment