Tuesday 26 March 2013

Your Questions About Stilettos Ny

Nancy asks…

Teen: I want to change my style, I want people to notice the dramatic change?

Okay so Im a teenager and something has happened to me recently and I want to change my style...My clothing is all very proper, as In I only wear nice clothes, no T-shirts or sweats or anything like that. Normally I get clothes from places like Express and Forever 21, (Express usually is gifts cause I cant afford it) But I want to change that. Its not that I dont love those stores but first things first: I dont accessorize ever so I want good stores for that but also my style doesnt really reflect who I am. Im outgoing and a lot of times I get called a badass. My favorite pair of shoes are my black suede stiletto boots, my favorite jacket is leather, my favorite top is a corset...do you see where Im going? I want my clothes to represent my "bad"ness and love of danger and partys. SO basically I want to know if theres any stores you can think of that I could use, inexpensive please because I need a lot, Iv already bought two more corsets and another leather jacket but I want to go farther. I live in Ny so they need to be stores here or online stores as long as they are good and not expensive. Thanks sooooo much Lol I should have mentioned Im aware of Hot Topic, I meant like more stores like that, maybe online ones that are slightly less expensive plus Im not goth just...bam lol Its not cliche, its more that Iv always tried to be the good girl for my parents and Im sick of it, I had a major argument with my mother, Im probably moving out, I figured I can finally shop where I want now but I wanted suggestions -_-

Our pick of the answers:

Try hot topic.....i know that store is creepyish but they have the style of clothing u are going for

Betty asks…

What is the legal definition of a "Dangerous knife"?

In NY I've read the law and it says "A person is guilty of criminal possession of a weapon in the fourth degree when: (1) He possesses any firearm... gravity knife, switchblade knife, pilum ballistic knife, cane sword... (2) He possesses any dagger, dangerous knife, dirk, razor, stiletto... or any other dangerous or deadly instrument or weapon with the intent to use the same unlawfully against another; or... (5) He possesses any dangerous or deadly weapon and is not a citizen of the United States..." And I want to know if it is legal to carry a survival knife http://www.amazon.com/Black-Ultimate-Survival-Knife-Compass/dp/B000AP4Y16 That's what it is

Our pick of the answers:

It is not spelled out in law. However I did find this: Matter of Jamie D., 59 NY2d 589 (1983). Whether a "knife" is a "dangerous" knife may be determined on the basis of three alternative considerations: one, its own characteristics which show that it is primarily intended for use as a weapon; second, a modification, which converts what would otherwise be a utensil into a weapon; and third, the circumstances of the possession which may reveal that the possessor considers it a weapon and not a utilitarian tool. - Gun Control in New York: New York's Firearms and Weapons Laws, Lee O. Thomas and Jeffrey Chamberlain

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment