Saturday 16 March 2013

Your Questions About Shoes For Women On Sale

Sharon asks…

Im having a lawn sale how do I best best prepare for it?

I have 4 sellers, possibly 5, Two will most definitely not be present. What are the best items to sell and at what cost? Clothing?adults, children? Shoes? different for men and women? cds? dvds? vhs? toddler bed mattress? baseball cards? daybed?? linens? Im a first timer and desperate to get rid of years of collected stuff in my tiny apartment! and need money for my wedding in September.... Oh and should I label everything separately or set them on a table with a set price... Say a 1.00 for everything on this table?. Thank you!!!

Our pick of the answers:

Depending on the condition the stuff is in and where you are located. I would pre mark everything, get a notepad to tally everything, and go to the bank to get change. Have you ever thought of listing stuff on ebay>

Mandy asks…

Are these shoes unisex?

Just wondering. Theses are Vans authentic lo pro shoes. They are advertised as for women but sales people say they are unisex and it has both men's and women's sizes printed on the shoe. Do you reckon they're cool? Just bought a pair. I think they're pretty sweet. http://www.vans.co.nz/afawcs0130267/CATID=11/SUBID=50/ID=986/SID=216197066/productdetails.html

Our pick of the answers:

I have these! Dont worry, i know 3 guys that have them too and they look great :)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-shoes-for-women-on-sale-5/

No comments:

Post a Comment