Tuesday 29 January 2013

Your Questions About Womens Pumps

Mary asks…

Between these 2 pumps? Which ones look better & why? Want to buy 2day? 10 pts for best answer! ?

the red one or the black and bronze one.. http://www.endless.com/L-A-M-B-Womens-Daisy-Pump/dp/B000VHBSXU or http://www.amazon.com/Casadei-Womens-6666-Lace-up-Black/dp/B000QJ0QN6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&qid=1221224312&sr=8-1

Our pick of the answers:

Definetly the second ones. The first ones are cute but I thin you should go for a set of plain red pumps thier much more classier. The second ones are totally adorable and definetly in this season. For more styles check out my blog! Http://yourcheapestfashionstatement.blogspot.com

Mandy asks…

Where can I buy these pumps?

I can not seem to find them anywhere! I bought them around 8 months ago in a military post PX. I've looked all over the web to try and find another pair but every website either does not have them or says they are out of stock / no longer available. I think I found one website that still had them, but only in size 6. I have an old beat up pair that is size 8.5M. http://www.amazon.com/Mudd-Dreamy-Womens-Dressy-Pumps/dp/B0046BGN9G/ref=pd_sbs_shoe_3 I really want to get these heels, and it'd mean a lot if someone could help me. My husband likes them, and they are the only shoes he's ever said he liked without me asking...

Our pick of the answers:

I saw a pair in Kohl's that are similar to those try there

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment