Sunday 20 January 2013

Your Questions About Women's Pumps Shoes

Sharon asks…

What warm shoes can I wear with these chinos? (women's)?

I bought several pairs of these chinos: http://www.jcrew.com/womens_category/pants/chinoutilitypants/PRDOVR~47433/47433.jsp What style of shoes can I wear with them when it's chilly? It should be something I can wear socks with -- no sandals, pumps, or ballet flats. I know basic Chucks are one option. Anything a notch dressier? Links would be appreciated. Thanks!!

Our pick of the answers:

Get some desert boots. Clarks? Or any type of ankle boots really. You could stick your socks out of the boots and have the pants perfectly folded to have them peek out.

Helen asks…

Large shoe sizes?

Does anyone know where I can find women's shoes and boots in sizes 15-16 (American size)? I am a TG woman who has large feet and was wondering if anyone knows of places or websites that have them in my sizes. Google search does not bring up much to choose from. I'm looking for more casual shoes, not pumps for the most part. Thanks in advance.

Our pick of the answers:

I have no idea who will stock those, as 80% of the world's shoes are manufactured in China. Custom made shoes. USA They have some stock, 14 1/2. Http://www.shoesusa.com/customshoes.php Other sources. Http://search.yahoo.com/bin/search?fr=ybr_sbc&p=custom%20made%20women's%20shoes

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment