Saturday 5 January 2013

Your Questions About High Heels For Prom

Carol asks…

Should i wear high heels to prom?

Hello, i am 5"8 and i have my high school prom in under two months. I decided not to go with the traditional long, big, puffy cinderella dress but instead brought a short puffy dress therefore my shoes are important. I brought a pair of really high heels but i have a feeling i'll be towering over everybody at the prom, including the boys. I'm not the tallest in my year but i'm somewhere down the line of being the tallest and i have no idea what shoes they will be wearing. This sounds like a typical girly question but i'm puzzled as to what to do, return my existing shoes which are perfect for my dress OR keep them. Thank you :)

Our pick of the answers:

Of course!! Ur beautiful the way you are!! But if you are really uncomfortable with being so much taller than ur friends then get shorter heels or just flats. Besides theyr much more comfortable to dance in. Prom is so that you can have fun with your friends that you might never see again. So you NEED to feel comfortable. If these shoes are wayyy too perfect then just take them! Being tall is beautiful. If u get crazy then take off the heels and dance barefoot!

Linda asks…

Where can I purchase silver high heels for prom that's under $40 in San Francisco?

Our pick of the answers:

Is there an Aldo store there?

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment