Friday 18 January 2013

Your Questions About Heels Over Head

Carol asks…

What does martin johnson say in heels over head?

does he say 'thinking how you left me for dead california...?' is it bound of babe.like babe with a accent.

Our pick of the answers:

Thinkin' how you left me for dead, California bound.

Ruth asks…

What do you do to move on from a guy you went head over heels for?

So, I liked this guy he is a sophomore in high school and I am a freshman, first time I met him, I feel head over heels for him, then a few months later I hear all this stuff about how he thinks i am crazy and doesnt like me. How do I move on and actually get the guts to walk pass him in the hallway school bc ever time I see him I just get embarassed?

Our pick of the answers:

Well last year I dated this guy, and I fell for him as soon as I met him. We broke up and I still liked him. I liked him all summer and once we got back to school I met a new guy and I totally forgot about my ex. So you just need to wait and find the guy that will make you forget about this one.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment