Saturday 26 January 2013

Your Questions About Womens Platforms Uk

Lizzie asks…

Is it harder to walk in stiletto heels?

The highest heels I've ever worn were 5 inches with a 1 inch platform, but they had a broad heel so I felt secure in walking in them. The heels I'm interested in at the moment have about the same heel and platform height but the heel is very slim. The platform would make them feel more like 4 inch heels which I can handle no problem, but would a thin heel make it harder to balance while walking? http://www.schuh.co.uk/womens-red-schuh-bow-t-bar-court/1137263050 I'm not overweight xD

Our pick of the answers:

Those shoes are super cute!! Yes, the thinner the heel, the harder they can be to walk in. But what i have noticed is, its all about the platform. If the platform is very sturdy, it doesnt matter how thin the heel is, because your weight gets shifted onto the platform anyway. After a bit of practice, you will be able to walk in them like a breeze.

Betty asks…

what should I wear to my 18th birthday garden party?

I am having a massive gazebo and then a smaller one to cook the BBQ in, it'll be going on in the evening and in UK so unpredictable weather, help please!

Our pick of the answers:

I would wear a nice summer dress, like this one http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/dresses/pink-floral-print-cold-shoulder-dress_247969979 and some edgy heels with it, like these http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/shoes/pink-bling-strap-platforms_244354670

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment