Tuesday 8 January 2013

Your Questions About Shoes For Women Online

Susan asks…

How can women buy shoes online!?!?

I'm a girl and I live for complete comfort. I love the way that heels look and what they do for the shape of my legs but they are impossible to be even mildly comfortable in. And how do women buy shoes online without trying them on? Do they know something I don't? Secret formula for comfortable heels?

Our pick of the answers:

I use Shoes.com , they give you free returns, so if I don't like I return them for free. I put them on and walk on my treadmill to test them, also get a 15% off coupon at http://www.couponwolf.com/Apparel/Shoes.com-Coupon/index.html to save some money

Betty asks…

Where can I find shoes and clothing for a petite women online?

Since I'm out of luck when I go to the mall. Sexy shoes and grown up clothes... size 4 shoe

Our pick of the answers:

Anne Taylor or Anne Taylor Loft Online. A little pricey but every once in awhile they have amazing sales. They also tend to have the smaller shoe sizes like 4 and 5. Great clothes that are very grown up.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment