Monday 21 January 2013

Your Questions About High Heels Without Heel

Sandra asks…

how can i wear high heels without my feet sliding down the bottom?

I wear size 8 in woman high heels .also I'm a hugh fan of shoes but for sum reason I can now walk in them because when I stand up my. Feet slide all the way at the bottom and it Hurts! Like hell ....so my question is how can I wear high hells without my feet sliding down...... Can not.......*sorry

Our pick of the answers:

Get insoles for high heels: Dr. Shoals

Jenny asks…

How are dancers able to dance in high heels without twisting their ankle or worse?

And more importantly, how can I dance in heels without injuring myself? I would really appreciate tips, advice, and ways to learn how to do it from experienced dancers only please :)

Our pick of the answers:

I dance Latin in strappy sandals with 3" heels for 6 years. It takes some practice and training. It aslo takes the correct shoes that provide proper support. I do all sorts of steps, jumps, kick and flicks when wearing my Latin shoes, but I don't dare to dance like that in my street shoes. Street shoes = moderate dancing, like clubbing. They are designed for walking or actually for sitting around. Dance shoes, while having a flexible sole, have a metal shank that runs from inside the heel to the middle of the sole. That prevents the heel from twisting sideways if you step not quite right. When people are serious about their dancing they learn the correct foot placement. In short, if you let your ankles roll out - that's dangerous. When we first start learning, we do very simple steps where correct foot placement is not crucial. Your body naturally avoids being hurt, so you sort of avoid making too big of a step or too complicated of a step. But eventually it gets better. We also do exersises that strenghtens our feet. Raising on your toes as high as you can go and holding your balance for 10 seconds without rolling out works miracles. Do it barefoot, but also do it in heels, heels need to be off the ground. I don't recommend spending all your life in heels in order to get your feet stronger. It is pretty hard on your body. Yeah, wear them often, but not all the time. We do get hurt sometimes. Foot injuries happen despite of all efforts to avoid them.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment