Friday 25 January 2013

Your Questions About Womens Heels For Men

Nancy asks…

Why is it that all almost every divas match is faces vs heels?

Why can't they have heel vs heel matches or face vs face matches like the men? Why does it always have to be the Beth vs Mickey or Beth vs Candice for the womens championship why can't she wrestle Katie Lea or Jillian?

Our pick of the answers:

I also wondered like you but WWE is really showing Beth Phoenix's dominance in WWE, making her the strongest diva on the company. They are making it heels v faces divas so it will be balance in appearance and maybe someday if Natalya or Victoria got drafted on the same brand then they will finally have a match and besides I don't want to see face divas fighting each other sorry

Sandra asks…

Where do I find black heels (not expensive) for costume party?

I'm invited to a themed Halloween costume party later this month. All of the women are required to dress as men, and you guessed it...all of the men are required to dress as women. The men are getting the raw end imo, because women wear mens clothes everyday and no one cares. However, men having to dress in skirts and heels is very embarrassing! The men can't get out of it because it is a charity event, and we all agreed it is a good cause, but as it gets closer, I need to find stuff to wear. My cousin is letting me wear one of her blouses and a matching skirt, so that part is covered. However, she said black high heel pumps (3-3 1/2 inch) would go best due to the skirt length. She has tons of heels, but none of hers would fit me, so I can't borrow them from her. It looks like i need to buy some. Where can I find black pumps that will be reasonable price (no more that $50.00)? Also, how DO I know what size I need in womens shoes? I am a men's 8 1/2 - 9. Also, how can I learn to walk in heels before the event without breaking my ankles? Any help would be much appreciated.

Our pick of the answers:

Hmm. That's a hard one. Well, personally, I think it would be acceptable if you just wore girly black sandals. Other shoes that could work: - PLATFORMS (are easier to walk in than stick-heels) - FLATS I would think that department stores and those alike would be harder to find size and a good deal. I'd try Shoe Carnival. I'd even start off at the mall though because there are SOO many stores. If you have a Torrid available at your mall, I'd check it out. Then, any big named shoe stores, such as Payless and The Walking Store, etc. Etc. And work your way down to regular womens' clothing stores, if you haven't found anything yet. It doesn't hurt to ask around for womens shoes in a size 9/10 in womens either. I'm sure that somebody could tell you a place. The one thing about learning to walk in heels is to lift up your stand up straight and not walk stiffly. Find your balance and step firmly with them. Practice before then! It shouldn't be too hard. You could practice holding onto some stair rails or pushing your weight (hand) onto a wall. You should get it in no time! (OR, you could go with other types of shoes!)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment