Thursday 24 January 2013

Your Questions About What Are Heels Without Heels Called

Ruth asks…

High Heels? - Too tall?

Id love to wear high heels when I go out, but I feel freakishly tall in them. Ive never acualyl worn high heels because I get called tall without them on! Im only just 15, but people said I could be a model. Ive got a 'models body and legs' as people say but still. My boyfriend doesnt want me to wear them because im already taller than him by about an inch. What shall I do? # Also what are good modeling agencies around Bradford area if any one knows? Thankyou :) (btw ive posted this once but I think I posted it in the wrong place?)

Our pick of the answers:

I used to feel the same way, but now I feel confident about my height. I'm 5'11'' and wear heels on special occasions or when I go out, so I'm probably around 6'2''. They accentuate your long legs and make you stand out. Remember, every girl wants to be tall, not short :)

Sandy asks…

Does anyone know what type of shoes these are called?

http://www.fashionhayley.com/2008/03/forever21-is-now-delivering-to.html I've been looking for these on Ebay but I'm not sure what they're called. I would like some without the heel, Please help :)

Our pick of the answers:

Oxfords

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment