Wednesday 30 January 2013

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Size 13

Jenny asks…

Age and shoe size!!!?

I'm italian guy, and i LOVE AMERICAN LADIES!!!!! My ex girlfriend is an American..She have 13 shoes size ( i don't know what is in Italy size) tall and beautifull!!!! I know that many American ladies have BIG SHOE SIZE!!! Please, anwer me your age and shoes size!!! A BIG KISS TO ALL AMERICAN LADIES!!!! Thank's for answer!!! All ladies are very nice here!!! A big kiss to all!!!

Our pick of the answers:

I am 14 years old and i wear inbetween size 8 and nine. All shoes are cut a little diffferently. I have big feet b/c i am also really tall.

Carol asks…

Ladies Shoe Shops For Size 9?

I'm 13 with huuge size 9 feet and i have real trouble finding size 9 shoes that are fairly cheap. Does anyone know any good, preferably high street, stores that do nice shoes. Am particularly looking for boots thank you :D x

Our pick of the answers:

Try big and tall

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Size 13

No comments:

Post a Comment