Monday 14 January 2013

Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

Donna asks…

What accessories can I put with my navy dress and cream shoes?

I have bought the following long navy dress (Coast) and cream/ light gold strappy shoes (nine west) for an evening event in Lima, Peru. What accessories and jewellery can I put with it? I'd like to buy a more interesting belt but finding it hard to track down a good substitute. Should I stick with the colour cream for accessories? Any there any shops in particular that are very good, apart from Accessorize etc. Thank you! http://www.maxi-dresses.me.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Coast-Elise-One-Shoulder-Maxi-Dress.jpg http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=36746095

Our pick of the answers:

Cute dress! If I were you I would stick to golds and other creams, maybe pearls or a golden necklace? The detailing on the dress is very beautiful, so if I were you I'd stick to more simplistic accessories. If you had black pearls that'd look really pretty. Just stay away from silver, because that would clash with the golden buckle on the shoes. I think the belt looks just fine. It's a very elegant dress

Susan asks…

How many shoes should a teen girl have ?

I'm only 15 and I see alot of people with different shoes I only have ugg Dakota slippers , vans black, nine west snow boots Is that enough !?!? Thanks

Our pick of the answers:

It depends on your budget, i you're filthy rich, you should have a whole closet full, if you're below average, you should have one pair, if you're average, you should have 3-7 pairs. I'd suggest buying one more pair. Then you should be fine. And as the 1st poster said, most people don't pay that much attention.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment