Saturday 26 January 2013

Your Questions About Court Shoes For Men

Betty asks…

Men and women, I could really use some advice. Put yourself in my shoes for a minute.?

Alright, I am a female who has been in a good relationship with my boyfriend "Jeff" for three years. There is a girl who used to be in my life (we were very close friends at a time). She had a scary-bad childhood, and therefore, was never mentally stable. She was always very depressed, she couldnt (and still cant) not cheat on her boyfriends, she's very easy, shes manipulative, a pathological liar and so on. Yeah, i realize that was a poor choice of friend on my part, like i said, shes very manipulative. Anyway, our friendship ended 2 years (ish) ago. She pulled psycho shit, real wierd stuff most people wouldnt even think to do. Last time i interacted with her was when she took me and "Jeff" to court because she thought I drew/wrote on a calendar she made and hung up of her taking her clothes off. So heres my problem.... She started calling Jeff to meet up and talk 2 months ago (one of our mutual friends passed away). I was sorta cool with that, she had the right to talk to him about this tragedy. They did that talk, i bit my tounge and didn't complain. Now, she calls and texts him about every other day to hang out. Like, even his close friends don't contact him as much as this chick does. Sometimes they meet up, usually they just text about hanging out and going to the bars together soon. Whenever they chill, she picks him up in her car, its always just the two of them, and they go smoke a jay and talk for a couple hours (according to jeff, im not there). Point is, they are friends again, and it really hurts me. It's really making me mad at him, i feel betrayed. Nobody has done meaner things to me than this girl. It makes me not want to hang with him, kiss him, which was the worst feeling after 3 good years. Whats worse is i know this girl is capable of fucked up things. Anyway, we got in an argument about it, I told him i really wasnt ok with these one on one gettogethers they had, and i really wasnt ok with her texting and calling 4 times a week. He told me he wasnt going to stop chilling with her because he has the right to be friends with whoever he wants (and i see he has a point). But this is really hurting me, and i think he should respect me on that, im not asking him to abandon his best friend here, they JUST got back in touch with each other. Its to the point where its always gonna hurt me when he does this, and it's going to affect our relationship. So, what should happen? I dont want to break up over this, but we are at a standstill and neither of us are budging. He says i dont trust him and he has the right to chill with her. I say I'm only asking you to stay away from these "dates" with this one person, out of respect for me.

Our pick of the answers:

Confront "jeff" if he loves you the way you think he does then he should tell you the truth. Tell him how him being gone all the time is making you feel and see if that helps.

Sandy asks…

she cheats for shoes?

I have girlfriend that like to cheat on me all the time. Whenever she go drinking out at club and bar she always meet with new men. she flirt with them and tell them she need new pair of shoe. then she goes home and sexes them so that they will buy shoes her. when i told her that i know she flirts the men and sexes them for shoes she slapped me. then she called the police and told them i hit her now i went to jail and i must go to court how to do i tell them at the court what she is does to me. she is very manipulative, why all girl be like this all the time? :( I already did the breakings up with her. but now she angry so is taking me to court for the abuse that i did not do to her because she lies and like to drama use people 36 hours 41 places adobo arizona shooting best books of 2010 birds black swan book review carlos castro children's play china chinese mothers college admissions crossword december 9, 2010 education facebook food gabrielle giffords haiti health care immigration india ipad january 2, 2011 krugman law school magazine mark bittman marriage matt bai milan modern love movie reviews new york times archives north korea obama obituaries organizer portuguese recipes sarah palin social q's sudan travel tunisia verizon iphone weather weddings wikileaks animals architecture art asia australia autumn baby band barcelona beach berlin bike bird birds birthday black blackandwhite blue bw california canada canon car cat chicago china christmas church city clouds color concert dance day de dog england europe fall family fashion festival film florida flower flowers food football france friends fun garden geotagged germany girl girls graffiti green halloween hawaii holiday house india iphone ireland island italia italy japan july kids la lake landscape light live london love macro me mexico model mountain mountains museum music nature new newyork newyorkcity night nikon nyc ocean old paris park party people photo photography photos portrait raw red river rock san sanfrancisco scotland sea seattle show sky snow spain

Our pick of the answers:

Wow man but its your word against her word i dont think anything will come out of this but really just get a couple of shoes of her to the court also do yourself a fucking favor and BREAK UP WITH HER

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment