Monday 7 January 2013

Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

Linda asks…

Do brown heel strapped shoes match with hot pink dress which is knee high?

I have a hot pink, dress which is as long as my kness (from Guss) that I wanted to wear with brown heel shoes (from Nine west). Do you think they will match best. Besides, I am tired of wearing black or white shoes with pink which happens 99.99%....

Our pick of the answers:

Of course! Brown and Pink are the new latest colors...

Laura asks…

Does a solid royal blue dress match with fuchsia flat shoes?

To attend my friend's party, I plan to wear my solid royal blue dress that looks like this: http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/nicole-miller-royal-blue-deity-dress Since it's an outdoor party, I plan to wear flat shoes instead of high heels. Most people suggest me to wear gold or silver or nude flats. But those color combination look just ordinary to me. I want to combine my royal blue dress with another color. Is it okay if I wear my pink-fuchsia flat shoes? My shoes is Nine West Loveable Flats in Pink (more like fuchsia, actually). This is the shoes: http://www.stylefeeder.com/i/vdd043mk/Macy-S-Shoes-Nine-West-Quot-Lovable-Quot-Flat What kind of accessories should I wear? What about the color? I appreciate the answer/suggestion. Thank you so much..

Our pick of the answers:

Honestly, you can make ANYTHING match :) The dress and shoes can match perfectly. Just buy some fuchsia jewlery. Try earrings, bangles/bracelets or a necklace

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment