Monday 21 January 2013

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes

Carol asks…

Where can I buy ladies basketball shoes in Australia?

I'm looking to start playing basketball again in a couple of weeks. I need some boots but can't find anywhere to buy them, even online. Men's shoes are too wide for me and I get blisters on my toes. Does any one know anywhere, even online, that stocks basketball shoes for ladies in Australia?

Our pick of the answers:

Aurtralia has to have a all around sports store like sports authority so just find one and go there/.

Sharon asks…

I have source for ladies shoes manufacturing. I am looking for someone who enable to connect marketing.?

I have connection with Asia ladies shoes factory. Handcrafted with quality made ladies shoes. Enable to make to order with min. quantity 50 pairs. It's opportunity for e-commerce and retailer direct order. Anyone interested in this?

Our pick of the answers:

I'll pass.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Ladies Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment