Tuesday 22 January 2013

Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

Lisa asks…

Do anyone know of any store that still carries mostly leather shoes that are well made?

I was at Steve Madden, and I was really disgusted at their prices, when I noticed that most of their shoes are not even real leather. I then went to Nine West, and noticed that while their quality and price is fantastic, in comparison to Madden's, their designs were not nearly as interesting. I want leather shoes, that are well made, but I want them to be cute, and not cost 100 for a pair of pumps. Is that so much to ask?

Our pick of the answers:

Try http://www.cheapclothingaccessories.com they have leather everything shoes, sandals boots and heels

Helen asks…

nine west store glorietta 4?

where is nine west store in glorietta 4 in makati city philippines, store of heelys shoes

Our pick of the answers:

When you enter Glorietta 4 (Bread talk entrance) Go straight until you almost reach the activity center. It's to your left.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment