Tuesday 1 January 2013

Your Questions About Stilettos Bar

Donna asks…

so what should i do friday night?

my kid leaves tomorrow after noon to spend the weekend with his grandpa, and my husband won't be home til saturday night or sunday morning. should i be good and just order in and watch tv? or be very bad and dig those stilettos out of the closet and hit the bars? or other....whatever you can suggest?

Our pick of the answers:

I am going to pick up some good food and drinks for a BBQ. .....You are invited too! I promise to have you home by saturday afternoon. : )

Helen asks…

A little help please...?

I worked my 6 hour shift at nordstroms, got a bite to eat with friends and then went clubbing. I wore my fave pumps, but for some reason my stupid feet hurt sooo bad that I ended up just sitting at a table near the bar. I've been wearing stilettos since I was 15 with no real probs but for some reason I could barely walk, not to mention dance, and I've worn these pumps a zillion times. I actually had to slip them off at the table and then could barely squeeze them back on. no one knew, and a bunch of guys hung out around me, but i couldn't help but be embarrassed. I had to refuse to dance with any of them, and some didn't take it too well. Here's a pic of my feet after just I got home this morning... http://i37.tinypic.com/nbrzbb.jpg I can't even squeeze my feet into my shoes now and I can barely walk in my barefeet. A little help please... ? I have to work tomorrow!

Our pick of the answers:

Your feet are just swollen. Put em up, sleep well, take some motrin. If they are still swollen tomorrow, eat some watermelon. Its a natural diuretic, which means it will help you pee out some of that excess fluid. I have had shoes hurt my feel so bad one night and be back to fine the next time. Cute shoes BTW.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Stilettos Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment