Tuesday 15 January 2013

Your Questions About Heels Without Heel For Sale

Ruth asks…

Am I ugly or beautiful? Or am I too intimidating?

Has anything like this happened to you? I am told sometimes that I look very beautiful and sometimes gorgeous and sometimes pretty and sometimes cute. I also get compliments about my lashes, eyebrows, skin, legs, butt, smile, lips, teeth etc. I am told that I am very healthy and fit. Some tell me that I dress very well and that I am a fashionista. I am 5'7" without heels and I rarely wear heels, but when I wear any heels, I get compliments about my shoes too. Everyone who has ever told me these things were women. Well, some women. And a very few guys. Most of these are people who worked in the service profession - sales women, salon technicians, hair dressers, etc. I understand that some of them like to compliment people because it is part of their business. I do not have many friends around here because I moved around a lot for school and for work. None of the people who know me compliment me about anything. At work, only one girl has ever complimented me in a year of working at this company and she complimented me only one time. In other words, I am not getting exactly the same kind of positive reception from people who are not in the service industry. Not a single boy or girl has ever asked me out on a date (I am bi). I have been the one asking them out. Most often, I get no response. Most of my dates seem to go well, but I never hear back. So what is it? And I ugly or too beautiful? Or is it something else? I have good self-esteem, not based on my looks, but rather based on who I am. I like myself. I like my body and my personality. I have good education and a lot of professional and personal accomplishments. I have always thought of myself as just average looks-wise, until I started to use a tiny bit of makeup about 5 years ago. Now I think I look quite good. However, I do not see any change in people's responses towards me. I am not rich. My family was not rich, but my parents were hard-working immigrants. I worked hard at school for my social mobility, and I work hard at my profession now. I enjoy spending time with friends and family. Although I am not ultra social, I am a pleasant, mellow, interactive and happy person. I never say anything bad about another person. So what is it? Why does nobody ever ask me out or go out with me? Do I sound intimidating? Do I sound scary to you? Is it just me or are there other people like me in their late 20s or early 30s?

Our pick of the answers:

You are probably beautiful (probably because I don't have a pic) guys don't ask you out probably because they think you are kinda weird and a loner because you are always moving schools. Try to make more friends so people can know the real you. You probably aren't getting any responses because they probably don't know enough about you. Try to find someone you have a lot in common with. Try and dress with clothes that explain your personality. And then maybe people can see the REAL you. Hope This Helps!

Sharon asks…

Girls Only: High heels leaving me with blistered feet, what can I do?

I bought a lovely pair of Nine West shoe boots in the Topshop Sale in London the other week. They are teal suede, with a three 1/2 inch heel. They look so pretty, and I can wear them for a few minutes without any problems. However, I wore them out to dinner the other night, and my feet were fine. However, the next day, I wore them shopping, and within ten minutes, I couldn't stand still due to an intense burning in the balls of my feet. When I got home, I have two giant blisters all across the front of my foot, near the toes. I haven't popped the blisters, as I was wondering if I left them, they would 'toughen my feet up'? I really want to be able to wear them again...but will I? Thanks .x

Our pick of the answers:

Yes, you can wear them again! I use a product called "Party Feet" you can get from a chemist or from some shoe shops. They are like these gel cushons you put under the balls of your feet, which stop my feet from getting blisters. They work really well! I never wear heals with out them, so its a good thing they are re-useable.You can also get different types for shoe straps etc. Have a look at: http://www.scholl.com.au/partyfeet/ Hope this helps :)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Heels Without Heel For Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment