Thursday 10 January 2013

Your Questions About Stilettos In The Kitchen

Lizzie asks…

What would you do if you found this story in your 16-year-old son/daughter's blog?

When Michael woke up, his alluring wife, Elisa, was already in the Nautical galley, cooking his breakfast. When he walked in the scullery, wearing simply a pair of red boxers, she smiled politely and placed a layer before him, on the kitchen listing. ''Eggs,'' Michael said rudely. ''Eggs. I had eggs for breakfast yesterday morning, Elisa. And the morning before. And the morning before. Is it unsuitable for you to cook something that isn't eggs?'' ''Well, I...'' She stuttered. Michael grabbed the face and threw it against the fence. He then grabbed Elisa's arm and threw the frail lady on the floor, next to their cat's edibles bowl. He ran upstairs, whilst his helpmeet, with blood in her gob, managed to get up. A few minutes later, he ran back downstairs, wearing his house suit, and leftist without saying goodbye. Elisa cried as the man she loved so dear left. ''Oh, Katherine,'' Elisa heard herself say, as their trifling, orange cat came out of the area running. ''You are my only adherent.'' - It was nearly twelve o'clock noon and Elisa was sitting in the Nautical galley, staring at the chalk-white wall. She could still soup the blood in her gateway, since she felt too depressed to go con her teeth. What will I do? She asked herself, crying. Michael was always hurting her. And it was outmoded to make him pay. But how could she? She touched her desire. After all, she was carrying their nipper. And Michael didn't distinguish it yet. I have to steal some well-to-do, Elisa trifle. What is keeping me here? All I have are my thoughts. My many thoughts. She intern her eyes and for a assist, a brief, gruff second, she was twenty years in the whilom. Norway. Iceland. Sweden. Maryland. Portion her neighbour set her Christmas tree. Treatise glasses. Losing her virginity to a Danish man. She smiled. I have my youth, too. Perhaps it will be a little young lady. She had always wanted a hardly any girl. Or a boy. She remembered her nephew. He had died a few years earlier. - She ran up the stairs and grabbed a hanger. I cannot keep the indulge, she thought. It's... It's Michael's. She had cogitation about it all afternoon. It's too much. I don't scarceness to be associated to Michael anymore. I am leaving. I am affluent to my mother's. She ran downstairs, holding the wire hanger. It's habits. She opened her legs and shoved it interior her vagina, shaking it. The tribulation was unbearable. She was screaming. ''Oh, God!'' The neighbours heard her bemoan many times. All of a sudden, she pulled the wire hanger out and something was seconded to it. She felt a zip on her cheek. It was Michael's babe in arms. Michael's issue. Michael's blood and his genes. Thankfully it was disused now. She placed it on the larder table, sat down before it, and watched it carefully, as though she was waiting for it to move. She touched it gently with her fingers. She smiled. Michael doesn't like the meals I cook up him, she thought. Let's see if he likes that. - When Michael walked in the lineage later that day, he smelled a rather odd scent, one he had never smelled before. What on Dirt, he thought. Elisa was wearing a prolonged, black accoutre and her hair was curled. She was wearing red lipstick and yellow stilettos. ''Salutary evening, Michael,'' she said. ''Sit down.'' She placed a portion before him, smiling. Oh, she deliberating, if only he knew it's his own newborn... She tried not to mock at. She sat down in front of him, on a chair, the Nautical galley table between them. ''Aren't you active to eat?'' Michael asked. ''I already ate,'' Elisa said. He took a gnaw. ''This is delectable,'' he exclaimed. ''What is it?'' ''Veal,'' she replied dryly, slowly slipping her foot out of her stiletto. It went up Michael's leg, touched his thigh, and his create, large penis, which she started, using the tip of her toes, massaging. He started smiling. ''Are you teasing me?'' He asked. ''Why, yes, I am, Michael,'' she replied. Michael in a flash grabbed the scullery table and threw it against the bulkhead; the meal she had spout most of the afternoon cooking splashed all over the larder floor. He jumped on her. She hew down off her chair. Like two animals, they started making disposition. Screaming and yelling and penetrating each other. Elisa moaned with gratification as Michael's thickset lips found her tyrannical nipples. For a few minutes, they made honey. Once it was over, they stayed on the conquer, Michael's immense arms around Elisa's neck. ''Intermission,'' she said. She slowly crawled at the other end of the scullery and picked up, with her eat one's heart out fingers, the particular course of Michael's dish. ''Start the ball rolling your mouth,'' she said. He obeyed. She placed his newborn on his tongue. ''Swallow it,'' she whispered. Once again, he obeyed. - The next morning, Elisa bursting her stuff and red before Michael woke up. He never knew he had, the round-the-clock before, eaten his own son.

Our pick of the answers:

It sounds very much like a young male's writing but either way ,as it is presumably that of a 16 year old, I wouldn't worry to much. It is the very nature of teenagers to push the boundaries of good taste and conventional manners as far as they will go. On technical level, it really isn't very good, so if they want to make it as a writer later on, there is real room for improvement. None of us ever want to think of our children as sentient, sexual animals any more than they want to believe us capable of it. My best advice is wrap the whole thing up in a box in your mind and leave it there until you are ninety and he/she is ? Then you can both laugh about it. But don't give yourself grief about it unless it lines up with a load of other tasteless behaviour. Strange to say , they grow into thinking , caring adults!

Sandra asks…

What Do You Think Of My Story So Far?

I awoke with a start. I was drenched, and I noticed that was because I was sweating so much. I shook my head slowly. I had been having the same horrid dream every night for almost two weeks now. Always the same, never changing, the dream worried me. All I could remember was running through a thick wooded area, maybe a park. And then, running into a dark figure, cloaked all in black. The figure would try to tell me something, I wasn't scared at first but then he pointed at me with a long pale finger. Then I would awake. I walked to the bathroom, treading quietly so I wouldn't wake anyone. I stared at the mirror. My curly blonde hair was matted down, but my blue eyes were wide with excitement. Tomorrow I was going to visit my mum and my friends whom I hadn't seen in ages. Who knows maybe things will become more permanent. I rubbed my eyes, suddenly mad. This stupid dream had kept me awake, and I didn't want to look tired when I saw everyone again. I flipped the light off and quietly padded back to my bed. When I awoke, I got out my diary and wrote down. Once again I have had the dream I cannot help it but wonder who the cloaked figure is. Is it someone I know trying to warn me about something or is it someone trying to scare me. Make me too scared to do anything. As I walked downstairs I heard clatters from the kitchen, startled I walked in to find my dad, Josh, making breakfast. I was even more surprised that nothing was burning. Josh was not the best of cooks he preferred spending his time drawing and working. He was about 6ft with brown hair and blue eyes. He worked for the hospital. But he also helped the police out when possible. As I looked at Josh I began to wonder, was there a hidden talent under there? Just shining through as I'm about to leave for who knows how long. "What time are we setting off" I asked curiously I wanted to know how much time I had to get ready and pack. Not knowing if I would have enough time to shower. "You have two hours yet Maë don't worry your not going to miss your plane" my dad replied. Great I'm going by plane I hate flying so much. I thought of the cloaked figure again and remembered it was about the same height as josh. I decided not to say anything though. My dad would just think I was making excuses up. I ate my breakfast silently pondering what to take with me. I know it's not very hot in Brighton, but I also know that it can reach scorching temperatures during the summer. I washed my plate and walked back upstairs. I tied my hair up into a messy bun and started to pack. I placed my really short shorts in my suit case, thinking I might go to a club in Brighton. I also take plenty of my strappy tops in black, white, pink, baby blue, dark blue & yellow I take two of every color except black and white which I take four of, a few skirts in the colors white and black. I also take five long sleeved tops and ten short sleeved tops. Not knowing what the weather was going to be like. I took two pairs of bench jeans and two pairs of G-star raw's I also place five pairs of normal jeans in my suitcase. In my other suitcase I placed two white pairs of pumps (with laces), a pair of black pumps (with laces), a pair of black stilettos, and a pair of white stilettos. I also placed 6 pairs of dolly shoes in my suitcase, two black, two white, luminous pink and silver. Next to go in was all my hair stuff. I didn't need my curlers but I took them anyway. I left my straightner's out knowing I would use them before I leave. My Laptop, Charger, Phone charger, and books were the next to go in. I only took my favorite books. Angel, Bubbles in trouble, Crystal, Twilight saga and the Harry potter saga. I didn't know how big the shopping mall is in Brighton I was just hoping it was big. I walked to the shower and switched it on I then had a quick shower. I got out of the shower and walked back into my bedroom I placed on the clothes I'd laid out on the bed for myself then looked at myself in the mirror. I drastically needed to put some make-up on, I also needed to dry and straighten my hair. I set to drying my hair first knowing I could have it curly if needs be. My beautiful blonde hair looked bleak and dreary at the minute it desperately needed some TLC and I knew just the products that would do it. I pulled my TRESemme volumising spray out. After 20 minutes of drying my hair I got dressed. My Black and silver Henley's Top looked perfect with my black bench jeans. I already knew which shoes I was going to wear, my black pumps. I had already tried on this outfit to make sure it all matched. I placed my entire savings in my purse it wasn't much but it would get me a whole new wardrobe if I needed it. I started to do my make up. I hated to wear it but my face was in rubbish condition at the minute. I used my dream matte mouse foundation, max factor mascara, Rimmel London eye-liner and powder. If I'm going to Brighton I might as well go in style. I took my suitcases downstairs an I took my suitcases downstairs and asked my dad to place them in the boot of the car. We had a Ferrari it was a good car. Looked nice and was fast but my dad didn't like to drive it too fast in case he crashed. My dad had all ready promised me I could have this car when I was older but I was starting to want a porch. My dad drove me to Glasgow airport where I was catching my flight from. I wanted to get the train down to Brighton but my dad wouldn't let me because it was too far away. I walked away from my dad and my old life. As I got on the plane I saw my dad walking away not even waiting to see me off. All of a sudden I felt a wave of home sickness. An hour later I landed in the airport in Brighton my mum and step-dad was there. I walked straight up to my mum and just like I suspected she didn't recognise me at first. I took after my dad in a lot of ways. I had his prominent face, blonde hair and my personality was similar to his in many ways but I had my mums blue eyes my eyes wide with shock. My dream had commenced. It was still the same except I got a glimpse of the man under the hood. He was strangely familiar, beautiful and terrifying all at the same time. He was really pale with blue-gray eyes. I go out of bed and ran to where I placed my diary next to my laptop. I started to draw what he looked like but could only remember his eyes and face shape. I went back to bed and tried to sleep but couldn't rest every time I closed my eyes I saw his face pale and mysteriously gorgeous. I knew from then on that I had to find him otherwise I would never rest. and her confidence. As soon as she saw my eyes she knew who I was. She hugged me straight away. "How are you?" she asked me as soon as she let me breathe worry was in her eyes. "I'm fine mum" I replied with a small smile on my face."come on lets get you home and some food in you, you look too skinny for your own good" she started rambling on "did your dad never feed you are something?" she asked me "course he did I'm like this naturally" I answered her pleased of my figure. I was only a size eight clothes but I was a size six in dresses. I arrived at my mum's house. It was massive. I couldn't believe my mum lived in a house bigger than my dads. My bedroom was double the size of my old room with a walk-in wardrobe and an en-suite bathroom. I stood at my bedroom mouth wide open. My wardrobe had a section for Shoes, Dresses, Skirts, Jeans, Tops and School Uniform. We owned the biggest house in Brighton. We had three horses on the land behind us. A Grey horse for me called silver-mist I loved her to bits, I black horse called strider for my step dad, Sam, and tawny brown horse called missy for my mum. I used to spend summer and Christmas here every year but my mum and dad got in a big argument and my dad said I couldn't see my mum anymore. All that happened when I was 10 I'm now 16. "Maë I need to know if your going to private school or not" My mum shouted upstairs to me. I ran to the top of the stairs and then down them "No I'm not going to private school, just because we live in this big house doesn't mean I want to go to private school" I complained. I knew my mum wanted to send me to private school but if I didn't want to go she wasn't going t force me which I was happy about. "Mum how big is the mall around here" I asked her. "It's quite big, it's got plenty of clothes stores and make up stores. I was thinking of taking you there tomorrow before you started school." My mum answered "as your not going to private school you don't need school uniform so you have plenty of room in your wardrobe for extra clothes" I looked at her in disbelief thinking of all the clothes I had left behind in Glasgow. I went upstairs and unpacked my clothes. I co-ordinated my clothes by colour and within colour my favourites when I was finished it looked really good with a mixture of pinks, black, white, yellow, orange, green and blue. Next to be organised was my shoes. I placed my stilettos on the bottom shelf of my shoe cabinet with my pumps and dolly shoes on the next row up. My hair and make up went all together on my vanity desk. It was about 6 o'clock now and it was a Friday night I really wanted to go out but I didn't know where my friends lived and I didn't want to ask about them. I would just have to wait until Monday to see them. That night I went to bed at about 9 o'clock I was really tired after moving but also really excited for checking the mall out the next morning. I awoke at 3 in the morning. My hair dripping with sweat, That Is Chapter 1 If You Think It Needs Shortening Tell Me Please I'm Only 14 Years Old And I Need Alot Of Help With It Im Up For Constructive Critiscsm, What Do You Think Of The Characters? Have I Descrbed Them Enough? Do They Need More Detail? Would You Want To Read This? And Lastly What Do You Think Would Be A Good Name For It? Thank You For Helping Me I Know Its Not Perfect, Its Not For A School Essay Just Something I Do In My Free Time. The Human Bits Is Based Around Stuff That Have Happened To Me (Except The Move) All My Friends Think Its Good But I'd Rather Ask The Opinions Of People I Dont Know So There Not Biased Thank You For Your Time

Our pick of the answers:

If this is an essay for school then you should write out 'wasn't' in full. :D "Who knows maybe things will become more permanent." is a little ambiguous - perhaps you could elaborate more? "When I awoke, I got out my diary and wrote down." Weird phrase there. "wrote down" could be replaced with "started writing". Um this paragraph is full of errors - punctuation and grammar. Try to rephrase this paragraph. 3rd para - note your punctuation! "My dad would just think I was making excuses up." Making excuses up for? 4th para - "I placed my really short shorts in my suit case." The phrase "really short shorts" sounds a little queer. Last para - State what TLC is. It isn't advisable to write abbreviations without telling the reader what it is first. Overall, there are much grammatical mistakes and you need to know when to punctuate your sentences. Review your story again. Another underlying problem is excess denies. You include too much details in your story and these extra information are too overwhelming and unnecessary. Focus more on developing the storyline instead of describing insignificant things.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment