Wednesday 30 January 2013

Your Questions About High Heels Mysteries

Susan asks…

Anyone know if these series are any good?

I stumbled across these authors on a website that does the "if you like ...then you'll like this". I'm just curious as to whether anyone has read any of these series and if they are any good? Linda Wisdom- Hex series first one is called 50 Ways to Hex Your Lover Madelyn Alt- Bewitching Mysteries first one is called The Trouble with Magic Victoria Laurie- Psychic Eye Mysteries first one is called Abby Cooper, Psychic Eye Gemma Halliday- In High Heels series first one is called Spying in High Heels Hollywood Headline series Ellen Byerrum- Crime of Fashion Mystery Charlaine Harris- Harper Connelly mystery series

Our pick of the answers:

I've never heard of any of these series...but I know that Hollywood Headlines series got some good parises! Charlaine Harris is also and EXCELLENT writer!

Jenny asks…

I'm trying to become a mystery shopper?

I'm trying to become a mystery shopper and have to fill in this questionnaire to continure the application. It keeps saying I'm not giving the right answers and I'm so confused as I've been a mystery shopper before and no matter how many combinations I use it says they're wrong! What answers would you give? 1.Before you set out for your visit, you should... (a) Check the address and location of the shop you are to visit: (b)Wear a watch (c)Check your brief for details / instructions (d)All of the above 2. At what stage in the visit do you approach staff ? (a)Right away (b)Never, if staff dont approach you (c)When instructed to do so on your brief 3. Which of the following responses to an assistant's approach would generate a productive conversation (a)Have you got this in my size (b)Have you got this in pink with high heels and a strap (c)I'm looking for new shoes for a party (d)Does this come in blue 4. If you can not establish the name of the assistant, do you.... (a)Not worry about it (b) Ask the assistant their name (stating 'in case you have more questions' or ' you want to contact them') (c)Settle for the description 5. When would you tell the assistant that you are the Mystery Shopper (a)At the end of your visit (b)By Phone, after your visit (c)Never (d)At the beginning of your visit 6. When would you fill-in your questionnaire? (a)In a quiet place in the store (b)Sitting in your car but visible to the shop (c)Once you have reached home (d)Not necessary to fill it in, your memory and notes are sufficient By the way I know this is not a scam as it is advertised through my local Jobs and Benefit Office and my company also uses them!

Our pick of the answers:

I mystery shop for three different agencies. None of them are scams. So long as you have low expectations (I.E. A free movie ticket or hair cut) it's fine. It is not a pathway to riches. 1. C 2. C 3. C 4. B 5. C 6. C

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About High Heels Mysteries

No comments:

Post a Comment