Thursday 3 January 2013

Your Questions About Heels Without Heel

Betty asks…

Whats the name of the heels without the heels on the back?

I want to know what the Heels without the Heels are called. Please HELP!

Our pick of the answers:

Are you talking about Nightwalkers like Lady Gaga? Http://www.botoxey.com/2011/09/love-it-hate-it-jeffrey-campbell-night.html Answer mine?? Http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvB010LiZgn_J86r2X_3kmPty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20120108210450AAHXdxr

Linda asks…

How do I train my dog to "heel" without having a treat in my hand?

My dog trains well and learns pretty quickly, but gets bored REALLY quick without treats. I've been trying to teach her how to heel for the longest. Usually when she's walking with me, I'll have a treat in my hand and tell her to "heel" while holding it close to my leg. She'll walk beside me perfectly until I don't have a treat anymore, then she gets disinterested and only heels for 2 seconds before wandering off.

Our pick of the answers:

Have her on a leash and if she pulls turn around abruptly and walk the other way and say come on lets go. Try this it works

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment