Thursday 31 January 2013

Your Questions About Guess Shoes For Men

Helen asks…

my dog ate the welding machine - men, help?

my fiance and i have been together well over a year, madly in love, planning on the rest of our lives... however, after being laid off from the same workplace, we have both been unemployed for quite some time.. so, needless to say, $$ is tight, as it is for most.. well, tonight, while over at his house, watching a movie with his parents and kids, we put both my 7 month old puppy and his 2 year old german shepherd in the garage, as we usually do when it gets dark and im not ready to go home (his mother is afraid of dogs, thats why they cant be upstairs with us...) anyway, while we had packed the garage up pretty well and secured most anything my puppy could get into, she still managed to jump up on the workbench and chew up what i think is the torch to his welding machine, which is his absolute pride and joy... anyway, he didnt seem too angry, but when he walked me to my car, we were kinda in a hurry as his kids were getting tired and he needed to put them to bed, so i apologized profusely and he said, "dont worry, it wasnt your fault." but i know that he is prolly still upset... i dont think that the part will cost too much to replace, but then again, i am not sure of the part, so it may be a couple hundred dollars or more.. i guess my question is, men, if you were in his shoes, how pissed would you be? would you hold a grudge or feel angry towards me, or just the dog? what can i do to make up for this? and tomorrow is my bday, so i know he wont be upset or show that he's upset tomorrow, but i dont want to find out he's hiding it either and not be able to fix it somehow... what do i do?

Our pick of the answers:

You're going out with a great guy, right? He doesn't care one bit. The dog is a puppy, it's going to do stuff like that. I guarantee if you say to him tomorrow 'sorry about last night' he won't have a clue what your talking about. He'll think your talking about leaving quickly, or something else that happened. Please.... Enjoy your birthday without anxiety. BTW... Happy Birthday!

Donna asks…

I need shoe help for men?

I'm lookin for some new shoes, and I'm having the hardest time. I wear basic jeans and the blue faded kind (never skinny jeans, I have stuff there). I cant stand those vans that are so thin its like wearing a bag on your foot. I dont like Nike either. So I'm a casual guy I guess. Please help me find a shoe. Links? I dont like that top spider style. Its just like the vans. I'm in highschool btw

Our pick of the answers:

You should try pumas

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-guess-shoes-for-men-7/

No comments:

Post a Comment