Wednesday 2 January 2013

Your Questions About Court Shoes

Ruth asks…

Can indoor court shoes for badminton be used for football also?

This is the pair I had in mind. I play futsal and badminton but was wondering if these would be suitable for both: http://www.sportsshoes.com/product/HIT463/hi~tec-4-sys-indoor-court-shoes/ Futsal shoes are hard to find so I was hoping this would be a reasonable alternative.

Our pick of the answers:

Indoors...yes.

Sandra asks…

Does anyone know the brand name of Adidas court shoes that looked like it had toe marks on the outside?

I bought a pair of Adidas court shoes in the 90s that were super comfortable, but have been discontinued since at least 2001. The commercial campaing branded it as "feet you wear". They looked like Stan Smith Milleniums with the curved sole, but they had ridges along the side of the foot that looked like the indents of toes on the outside. I googled/yahooed it all over the placed, I can't find it anywhere. I can't even find a picture of it. If anyone knows the name of the shoe please let me know.

Our pick of the answers:

Adidas.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Court Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment