Wednesday 23 January 2013

Your Questions About Guess Shoes Dsw

Helen asks…

When should a girl start wearing "heels"?

I'll be 15 in November. I don't look like a little kid, I look older than my age. My neighbor though I was 17. I'm also pretty mature about things and intelligent. I'm in all accelerated classes taking the 'hard' classes and making A's and B's. But I love clothes...shoes to be more exact. I've always worn shoes that are flats, sandals, or sneakers and only maybe a 1-2 inch heeled shoe for special occasions. I feel like I'm not a baby anymore, like I know I'm not an adult but I'm not a little kid either. And I don't want to wear like stilettos or anything, I mean like wedge heels or a shoe with maybe a 3 inch heel. I'm already 5'8'' and I like to look taller. And usually with the stuff I wear it doesn't look that great with sneakers or flats. I go for more a vintage style/"indie" style. And I'm not a "poser" and I'm not a "hipster" I just like that style of clothing and I prefer oldies type music, not new bands. I guess that's irrelevant. I'm just trying to say I'm not a hoe. Like these: http://www.dsw.com/shoe/b.o.c.+by+born+women%27s+bartley+wedge+sandal?prodId=218417&category=dsw11cat260004 http://www.blowfishshoes.com/ItemServlet?op=LKP&id=1225&op=SEL&cat=67&subcat=79 I love this style of mary-jane heels...anybody know what it's called? http://www.shopplasticland.com/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=P10214917&Category_Code=Shoes

Our pick of the answers:

A girl should start wearing heels at the age of 15 because you would think its pretty messed up for a 12 year old to be wearing high heels. And you seem like your ready for the next step buying your first high heels. Your going to going to have fun picking out one or two that you want =D

Carol asks…

What are some back to school clothes essenials?

this year my mom wants to try a new way of shopping for back to school clothes. She is giving me money and I will buy what I like. She is thinking about $250. which is alot of money. but clothes and shoes are expensive. I want to get the most from my money. but I also want to get the things I want. I am going to be shopping at forever21 and charlotte russe for clothes (if I find any others I guess I will shop there) and for shoes I am going to Journeys and DSW . I tried to narrow shoes down. I will buy some fall stuff and my mom will probably buy me (or I will have money saved up, most likely) to be able to come back and get some more. I want to get a pair of flats, a pair of converse, a pair of slip on vans, and a sandal. however I am stuck on what I should buy for clothing.... I am going with 4 pairs of jeans (I have none and I wear them every day), 3 skirts , 2 dresses, 2 good sweaters/jackets, and 5 shirts (about). I don't wear jewlery that much and my mom and I share jewelry so I am good. what are some essential makeup things I would need? and does my list seem like it will fit within 250$? POLL: what is your style? I don't have one. I wear whatever I feel like. but my friends think my style is Mod retro indie. http://www.modcloth.com

Our pick of the answers:

I think get dark wash skinnies (i got mine at Marshall's $17), t-shirts ($3 at walmart on sale), for shoes i'd go to TJ Maxx Jansport backpack (TJ Maxx $30) Get hoodies at Marshalls ($7-$14, on sale at the athletic section) LOL. DWS shoes are EXPENSIVE! So i'd try Wet Seal, Forever 21, Marshall's, TJ Maxx, and Walmart. Cuz thats how you can stretch that $250. =) POLL: My style? Punk/Scene? Idk, alternative.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Guess Shoes Dsw

No comments:

Post a Comment