Sunday 20 January 2013

Your Questions About Steve Madden Shoes

Helen asks…

How comfortable are STEVE MADDEN shoes?

do u own a pair..i want to purchase some 4 inch ones but scared if they well be comfortable enough?

Our pick of the answers:

Personally, they're not comfortable on me because I have a wide foot. I used to own a pair of sandals that I wore a few times but they scratched my toes and I had to give them away. :(

Lisa asks…

What is the name (style) of my Steve Madden shoes? They are last season or older?

they are black, peep toe, shiny patent in crocodile, platform, 3 or 4 inch stiletto, ankle height with cutouts and three thin straps half way up with gold colored buckles,

Our pick of the answers:

Those sound hot! Anything in high heels [or platforms] that is in a neutral color will never go out of style. You can and should keep wearing them! ☺ ♦Muffy Crosswire♦

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment