Saturday 12 January 2013

Your Questions About High Heels

Donna asks…

What age should girls start wearing high heels?

Okay so what age should girls start wearing high heels, like in special occasions, not daily. Because i want to wear though high-heeled ankle booties to my mothers huuge hall party (she's inviting almost 150 people!) and maybe to some other occasions. I am 5'2 and i've always loved ankle booties. Plus most of the people there will be adults so i wanna feel tall. Hahaha. No but really, what age should they start wearing high heels? (not daily)

Our pick of the answers:

I was about 11 when I started wearing them to church...and I wear wedges all the time now. I would say you could start wearing them at about 11, IF you know how to walk in them! Trust me, taking a huge spill in front of all your mom's adult friends isn't the greatest thing for your ego! But I think as long as you can walk in them it should be fine...oh and make sure they don't look super slutty haha :)

Ruth asks…

Whats the difference between high heels and pumps?

So, i am pretty new to the whole gorgeous world of high heels :D and i read that Coco Chanel said that every woman should have a pair of pumps :) so my question is their a difference between high heels and pumps?

Our pick of the answers:

High heels have a high backing. Stilettos have a very thin piece for support, and pumps are usually shorter in hight and have a thicker piece for support.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-high-heels-4/

No comments:

Post a Comment