Monday 25 May 2015

Your Questions About Womens Shoes Size 11

Sandra asks…

How to figure out your shoe size of the opposite sex?

I forgot how to figure out my shoe size in womens (I,m a man) I was trying to get these shoes but was hung up because I forgot my female shoe size oh yeah I am a size 10 in mens if that will help Yep Im buying ssome over the top cute heels lol

Our pick of the answers:

A 10 in men's, you'd be an 11 in women's

Maria asks…

What is the average shoe size for an 11 year old that is 4 11" Just wondering?

What is the average shoe size for an 11 year old that is 4 11" Just wondering???

Our pick of the answers:

My 11 year old granddaughter wears a womens 6 and 1/2. She is smaller than 4'11" and her younger sister (8) wears a size 7 womens.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment