Sunday 17 May 2015

Your Questions About Womens Shoes On Sale

Linda asks…

How to find the right size of snowboard boots?

Does anyone know of companies that make women's half size snowboard boots? I'm having a really hard time trying to find boots that will fit me. I'm and 9.5 in regular shoes, but in snowboarding boots I bought a size 10 a couple of years ago. The boots are a big on me, but my feet were crushed in the 9. Now I developed a foot condition that I need to have surgery on due to wearing boots to big.

Our pick of the answers:

Hey, wow sorry to hear that.. If you want a greeat deal on snowboard boots you should email me fksallstar@yahoo.com I sell all types of boots all sizes and styles and also limited bindings on sale.. Email me your exact shoe size in either mens or womens and ill respond with pics and prices and we can work something out Having a 70 - 80% off clearance

Ruth asks…

Girls ladies what promotion would you prefer?

I work at a womens shoe store. We are going to have a sale would you prefer a 20% off sale or a sale where you popped a balloon to find a percent off from 10% - 30%? thanks

Our pick of the answers:

The balloon idea is great! But you need to have some kind of discount in each one cause people will be disappointed if they pop a balloon and don't percentage off. What if you offered a percentive slash balloon sale. Offer everybody an automatic 10% then at check out time, do a balloon which could be filled between an additional 5%-20%. If everybody got 10% automatically, then a extra chance for extra savings. What you want to do, not trick them but make what you are try to do more profitable. The idea of additional % off makes them think like big winners. It's all a mind set. Would you rather go to a store with 20% off, or a store with 10% and a possiblity of an additonal, 30% off. Most would choose the additional %!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment