Sunday 31 May 2015

Your Questions About High Heels For Men

Laura asks…

Why women wear high heels and men dont ?

Feet is the same in men and women right ? Best answer gets 10 points !

Our pick of the answers:

I wear high heels most of the time, but you have to realise that they distort your body and gait. To wear high heels and retain your posture and balance, without falling over takes time and practice. In short, to master the wearing of high heels needs patience. NOW, what man has patience?

Jenny asks…

How many men out there wear high heels?

When do you wear them and what size do you wear

Our pick of the answers:

Contrary to general public opinion, many men wear high heels. You can go to many places like www.hhplace.org and see for yourself. I personally wear heels as a man also at times. I have at least three to four pairs of boots with either a block heel or slim heel, 2 1/2" to 3" high that I wear with my longer pants usually when I dress up to go somewhere to eat or shop, special events, etc. I also have a pair of 3 1/2" wedges as well as some 2" sandal heels I wear with the same pants when I want to dress up but show my pedicured toes which is another subject all together. I wear mostly a size 12M in what is considered women's and 10 in what is considered men's with some fluctuation either way depending on the brand or type of shoe. I will say from what I have read on heel forums there are a lot of men who wear heels out and about and then there are many more who do so in the privacy of their own home out of fear of other's response. Wear them if you want, do not be ruled by fear of other's opinions.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-high-heels-for-men-17/

No comments:

Post a Comment