Tuesday 5 May 2015

Your Questions About High Heels With Red Bottoms

Maria asks…

where can i get snake heel red bottom shoes?

Our pick of the answers:

You can definitely get them from Manolo Blahnik in any color snakeskin and red bottom. But..... It is quite expensive ranging from $600-$900 +. If u want a cheaper option you could go to http://www.milanoo.com/narrow/Snake-Print-High-Heels-c2360/a_100619-619.html They are $30-$40. Personally I would buy Manolo Blahnik as I can afford them and they are better but polyvore is good too. You can order both of them frm the sites in the sources or get em frm the shops!

Jenny asks…

how to level pad of high heels?

i have these sexy red high heels that are 4 1/2 inches high. the toe part is curved upward so they are not flat on the ground. if i walk on a downward sloping sidewalk, my shoes roll forward and i fall on my knees! if they were flat on the bottom i would have no problem. how do i fix this without paying a shoe repair person?? anybody have this problem before? here is the pic of them, you can see the toe rolling up: http://www.journeys.com/shi/product.aspx?id=156871&p=shoes&c=937&l=red&m=SM please tell me there's a fix!

Our pick of the answers:

I am sorry to say that there is no cure for that problem. When going down a slope, you could try bending your knees a little bit, and leaning a TINY bit back. I know this because I did a can-can dance in heels, so ya! ☺ I hope this helps!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment