Saturday 30 May 2015

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Wide

Sharon asks…

Where can I get comfortable, modern, flat, wide, ladies shoes/sandles size five?

I dont do very dainty or points but like fun, flowery or chunky modern styles and they must be wide. Not too expensive please. Help! I live in UK.

Our pick of the answers:

Try Shoe Tailor mail order. My mum has boats for feet but still likes the modern funky styles and this is the only place she know they will fit! They do wide and extra wide.

Betty asks…

Wide width shoes?

I have wide feet and I want hot shoes. Anyone that can tell me where to go online or a store maybe. I have a size 11 ww. So as you can see thay are big. I buy mens running shoes and that is fine but heels are very hard to find. Any ideas.

Our pick of the answers:

Try Nordstrom department store. They have HOT shoes and they have them in really wide and narrow sizes. I have a D width with an A heel. That is the only place that sells my size and it's NOT an old lady shoe. LOL http://shop.nordstrom.com/C/2376778/0~2376778?origin=tab Good luck!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment