Thursday 14 May 2015

Your Questions About Stilettos Bar

Sandy asks…

what do i wear to a martini bar?

My friend is having a b-day party at a somewhat high end martini bar. what do i wear?

Our pick of the answers:

The little black dress and black stiletto heels, that is something almost anyone can pull off. If you have have a rockin body almost any color cocktail dress will do.

Maria asks…

Do you think that a girl can use high heels to protect herself?

Lately I heard some friends say that they know how to get rid of a guy who is attacking or seriously harassing them. They say that if a girl wears very high heels and kicks a guy with them, he will go down. Since I love wearing high heels and nothing under 4 inches, I wonder what kind of damage I could do to a man... Do you think it's possible? Have you ever seen it? Have you ever done it yourself?

Our pick of the answers:

Yes its possible. I wear 4.5 to 5" stilettos everyday to work and have had several close calls, but on one occasion a drunk guy held my arm when I was leaving a bar and I asked him to let go, but he wouldn't, so I stomped really hard with my stilleto heel on his foot. It went STRAIGHT THROUGH his shoe and he screamed horribly! Unfortunately, my plan didn't go well, as my heel got stuck in his shoe and he pushed me away causing me to slip out of my high heel!! Its funny looking back on it, me standing with only one shoe, while this drunkard was screaming profanities at me trying to prise my shoe off his foot!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Stilettos Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment