Tuesday 19 May 2015

Your Questions About Court Shoes

Helen asks…

How to dress for a Volleyball Camp?

I have volleyball camp in a week and although I've been too many camps before, I'm not quite sure what to wear to this one? I'm going to wear the basics: spankies, knee pads, crew socks, ankle braces, and court shoes (all Mizuno) I need advice on some cute ways I can do my hair, that will both stay up and out of my face for a whole day? Also, would it be weird to wear makeup and also some of my old club jersey's to the camp? Thanks in advance!

Our pick of the answers:

Well, personally when I do my hair for volleyball, I do french braids, fishtail braids, pony tails, or just regular braids. Although, I know that a lot of my friends like to french braid their bangs and put it into a low bun. I know that it sounds weird looking, but it's actually really pretty! You could also tease your bangs (If you do have bangs. If not a section of hair on top of your head that would resemble bangs), bobby pin it, and then put it into a high pony tail. That also looks really cute :) The makeup, I wouldn't recomend as it could smear and just look like a mess by the time you're done. But, if the makeup makes you feel more confident it will definitely help boost your confidence and help you play better in that aspect. As for the jerseys, I think you should definitely try rocking them because it shows you have a lot of experience! And personally i think they look cool and cute! Good luck at camp and I hope this helps! :)

Linda asks…

What should I wear for casual clothes for school?

I think it is warmy cold or really cold. My friends are going to wear some trackies a jumper and ugg boots. Sorry for the spelling mistakes:(. I like to wear smart clothes that represents my personality. I was thinking of wearing a pretty dress and a cardigan with some court shoes but I don't know if I am over dressing. I would love it if you could show me any web sits or tell me what also might look good and smart but not to fancy because it's school My dress is purple and I would have a white cardigan and black does not look that good on me

Our pick of the answers:

Okay, I think for you a skinny jeans, flats, and a peach thin shirt with a white or black cami. I know you like showing your personalty but the dress and all is WAYYYYYY overdresing and its very cold outside. I guess if you dont mind the cold and you really want to look all fancy then you could wear a floral skirt with any shirt that matches!! :) PLEASE pick my answwer :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-court-shoes-25/

No comments:

Post a Comment