Wednesday 20 May 2015

Your Questions About Heels With Red Bottoms

Jenny asks…

what color nylons and shoes or boots do I wear with red skirt suit in winter?

I bought a reddish cranberry colored red skirt suit for graduation. it is ruffled around the neck and at the bottom of skirt. the shirt underneath the suit jacket has black, red and camel brown color in it. it's a funky design. i don't know what color of nylons, shoes, or boots to go with?? should I wear heels or boots with skirt? i can't decide.

Our pick of the answers:

I would go with white nylons, probably best to go with opaques. You can either go with a deep red or cranberry heel or boot, or black would be fine too.

Mandy asks…

White zebra print shoes with red heel and platform what can I wear with these shoes?

With these shoes I have an all red sequined shirt. The shirt and shoes look good together almost perfect only except I don't have any bottoms to go with it. I have a pair of dark jeggins that look good but the problem with that is the lining of thread is a tan brown. Can I make it work or should I trash it? And if I do make it work with all this red would it be too much with red lipstick? Thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

I think you need black skinny jeans. I don't think the tan brown would go with the outfit. You could always try coloring the stitching with a marker but that could end up wrong if you don't do it right. I personaly love red lipstick and if your confident enough to wear it, wear it! Just balance it out with soft eye makeup. You could also wear white skinny jeans with the red shirt and a black belt. So that way you can wear all three colors of your shoes. I don't have a picture of your shoes so that's all i can really say from what i know. Hope this helps!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment