Friday 29 May 2015

Your Questions About Heels Tumblr

Mandy asks…

Does anyone know where to find cute high heels?

I want high heels like really cute ones. Like the ones you see on tumblr ( if I spelled it right). I want to start weren't them but I don't know where to find ones that are cute and not to adultish???

Our pick of the answers:

Charlotte Russe is definitely your place to go. They have the cutest shoes.

Jenny asks…

What shoes would look good with this dress?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9e7x4qtnM1rqyk3so1_500.jpg I'm getting that dress for homecoming this year. The sequins on the top part are silver and the rest of the dress is a dark navy blue. I know silver heels would be best and I already have a pair but they're really old worn out. Under $30 would be great, and if you could find a pair that have less than a 4 inch heel that would be great as well :) Thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

Try silver & black wedges. They'll give you height but you won't be all wobbly.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment