Tuesday 12 May 2015

Your Questions About Shoes For Women

Lizzie asks…

shopping for shoes,why do women?

when shopping for shoes; why does it take a woman about 300 shops and three days to buy one pair of shoes?

Our pick of the answers:

That's funny because its so true =P I can't speak for the entire gender, but I can tell you why I do it. When I go to buy shoes I want to get something that I can wear with mostly anything in my closet. Something I can wear twice a week without looking like that's the only pair of shoes I own. A big thing is comfort. Its really hard to find a women's shoe that looks good and is comfortable at the same time. Most my shoes are the result of hours of searching through department stores. I think the main reason, though, is that we just love shoes. I like to look at all the different shoes, even the ones I'd never wear. Its fun to us =D

Sandy asks…

What is the best cross-training shoe for women?

I need a shoe that provides arch and lateral support as well as comfort. (Most running shoes do not provide lateral support.) I do kickboxing as well and strength training. Any suggestions?

Our pick of the answers:

Running shoes were designed specifically for straight running. That means that you shouldn't wear your running shoes to participate in a sport that doesn't only include running, like soccer, basketball, or racquetball. Running shoes can't handle the lateral movements that these sports require. Whether you walk for exercise, while vacationing, or on the job, you need a good pair of walking shoes. Walking shoes fall between running shoes and basketball shoes. They have more structure and lateral stability than a running shoe, but less than a basketball shoe. Soles vary, but most offer a wider base and less aggressive outsole for better traction on a variety of surfaces. Try these on at finishline if you have one neer you Nike Women's Air Miler Walk + Walking Shoe http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod624507&pageTitle=Women%27s%20Shoes&N=3000584+3000552&Ns=P_SalePrice|1&categoryId=cat10005 here is a coupon for 10.00 off and there is no expiration date http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/fragments/coupon.jsp

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment