Friday 22 May 2015

Your Questions About High Heels Without Heel

Donna asks…

How do you walk in high heels?

Do you step with your toes first then the heel? Mine are like 2 inches high. They're super-uncomfortable but i need to survive with them for 5 hours lol. I'm wearing them for my graduation and i'm scared that i will trip and fall. Especially when we walk up the stage....i have never worn high heels before and walking up the stairs will be a nightmare! So any tips for wearing high heels? How do you walk in them? I don't want to walk like a turtle or like i'm unstable. I need a good posture. How big steps should i take? Do i put one put infront of the other like how models walk? Toes first or heels? Help?

Our pick of the answers:

I loove wearing high heels. Heel first of course. Here's how I practice. Put them on and stand first. Tall and straight. Shift your weight around and figure out what kind of weight orientation can your shoes support without wobbling. That will be your standing. And for the love of God be confident that the heel won't snap off. My sister was so scared that her heels would snap that she walked like constipated when I was trying to show her how to walk in heels. Take small steps first, practice at home. As you get more confident at how far you can step without swaying sideways lengthen your stride, only to what you are comfortable with. Dainty steps are fine, too big a step would make you look like you're pumping up and down. Walk like normal. Heel toe heel toe. Hope that helps.

Helen asks…

High Heels / Stillettos?

Hello.... It is extremely rare for me to wear high heels/stillettos but i would love to wear them.... The only thing is is that when i did wear them my feet would really hurt and i would have to walk really slow to numb the ache LoL Please could you help me with how i can wear them without the ache as i am getting slightly fed up with trainers LoL.... Thank You x x x x

Our pick of the answers:

Dont go too high if youre used to trainers...build up an inch or so at a time. You can get some gel insoles, cant remember the name of them but most shoe places sell them, they can help as they absorb some of the impact in walking and generally just cushion the sole. Practise makes perfect, try just wearing them when youre mainly sitting at first...building to wearing them during a normal day. Ive been wearing lower stiletto heels for a while now and I recently tried to do all day in 4 inches...I ended up walking in my socks as my feet were that painful and I've NEVER worn trainers and flats so if I can experience problems anyone can.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment