Monday 18 May 2015

Your Questions About High Heels For Prom

Linda asks…

What age should you be to start wearing high heels?

Just wondering. My friend who's 12 (I'm 13) wears them because she has older sisters and they give them to her. I think she's too young- do you think 12 is too young to wear high heels?? I don't wear heels at all- I would probably start wearing them when I'm 16-17? Is that an alright age? Thanks! When I say heels, I mean REAL high heels. Really really high. I don't know how she can walk in them!! Also also, just to say, I don't want to wear them!

Our pick of the answers:

I think 12 is far too young. In your teens (14/15 onwards) i think its fine for special occasions.its not good to wear them all the time as it causes foot and back problems. Im 17 and wear them every few months to parties or on nights out. Didnt have any proper heels till i was 15, for my prom.

Mary asks…

what glue to use to add glitter to heels?

I have black high heels. Im planning on wearing them to prom, but they look to plain. I want to add glitter to the heel, and to the bow thats on the front of the heel. I want the glitter to be silver, so i was wondering what kind of glue what will keep most of the glitter in place? And that wont be noticeable? I want it to look completeley store bought. So what glue is best?

Our pick of the answers:

You could try spray on glitter? Cover the area of the shoe around the heel with masking tape and spray away. It would defo stay in place as well.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment