Thursday 7 May 2015

Your Questions About Court Shoes Nike

Sandra asks…

Is there a way to keep my footing in Basketball on a dusty Court?

I am a 14 year old freshman, I play lots of basketball and is really good at it. I practice as much as I can everyday. I try to perfect my handles, shoot, footing, and fakery. But as soon as I get on that High school INDOOR court I start to mess up my crossovers/Defense, because well, the floor is dusty! Any tips?

Our pick of the answers:

Get some -ball shoes to grip onto the floor. I remember I had old Nike shoes on an in-door court. I was slip-n-sliding every on the court. And you might wanna clean the court w/ a huge duster or something.

Linda asks…

What is the best way to maximize traction on basketball shoes while on the court?

I have some Nikes and we were practicing plays, and i had to do a fast cut, and for some reason i started to lose grip and slip. I can't have this happen in games, so any answers?

Our pick of the answers:

Rub the bottom of your sneakers with your hands. Its simple but it works.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Court Shoes Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment