Tuesday 5 May 2015

Your Questions About Womens Shoes Size 13

Lizzie asks…

What size shoe should my 8 year old daughter be wearing?

She wears womens 6 to 7 1/2 is that normal?

Our pick of the answers:

My daughter is 8 and wears the same size's. I myself wear a size 9 and my husband wears a size 13. I think allot of it is in her genes from you and her father. I can tell you that when you go to buy shoes and she tries them make sure she has a thumbs width from the top of her big toe to the top of the shoe for growing room so you aren't having to buy shoe's allot.

Nancy asks…

Who has the biggest foot in women sizes?

I think my daughter has the biggest foot and i was just wondering if that was true cause she is 11 and in the 5th grade and she wears a size 13 in womens and she is 5 foot 7 but we cant find shoes for her size so we always have to get her men shoes!!!!!

Our pick of the answers:

My cousin is 5'5 and has a 14 womens. I'm 5'11 and have a size 17 mens. It's true and we can prove it... It's a complete nighmare when your foot is 7 sizes bigger than the average foot. I hope your story is true since this is not very fun!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment