Thursday 21 May 2015

Your Questions About Heels Without Heel

Donna asks…

How can you feel comfortable in heels if you're really tall?

I'm 5'10, 16 years old, and need dress shoes for various reasons. The problem is that the pair that I found that I really like has high heels (like pretty much all dress shoes.) It's fine for the first thing, because my date is 6'4, but for the other he's not going to be there, and all of the other girl's are between 5'0-5'4. So, is there any way to wear my heels without feeling like a freak?

Our pick of the answers:

I'm pretty tall too. So what i did, was i cut off the heel part. Voila, the same style, only as flats!

Sandra asks…

How do I get rid of my cracked heels without using cream?

I've used cream before but my heels keep getting cracked. What causes it? I don't want to have to constonatly rub cream on because it keeps coming back. Are there any other ways to get rid of them fast that don't include cream? Also, why do I keep getting it, I am not always walking around or anything.

Our pick of the answers:

Cracked heels, is probably a fungus, like athletes foot[wikipedia it] There are oral medications for this, yet $$, Another option, sorry, theses are 'creams' Polysporin works well and also fuciden.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Heels Without Heel

No comments:

Post a Comment