Tuesday 26 May 2015

Your Questions About Platform Heels Without Heel

Jenny asks…

A Question about High Heels.?

My husband just bought me a pair of 5 inch heels without a platform to wear for bedtime play. They're mules so there's no ankle support or straps or anything, they just slide right on... The thing is, I can't walk around the bedroom without being afraid that my ankles going to twist because I walk in them very wobbly and I lean forward and it hurts my thighs and feet. So what's the trick? I mean, I see women wearing 4 to 5 inch heels at the club and they can dance and move with no problem. How do I make it work so I can eventually wear these heels for him and not waste the $40 it cost for him to buy them for me? Should I just jump right into the 5 inch heels? Also, should I wear them in public like when shopping to try to get used to them?

Our pick of the answers:

You said it, "bedtime play". Not walking. Put them on at the bedside, climb in and just make sure you don't rip your best satin sheets with the metal tips.

Mandy asks…

So I bought a pair of really high platform heels, I can walk in them but the soles are really slippy!?

They could be dangerously slippy, I think when I bought them there was some information on the bottom about it but I peeled it off without reading it, does anyone have any ideas how I can get the soles less slippery? I wana wear them out but don't want an accident!!

Our pick of the answers:

One thing you can try is rubbing some coarse sand paper against the bottoms of the soles. By roughing up the soles, you''ll add some friction to help you keep your footing.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment