Thursday 28 May 2015

Your Questions About Shoes For Women With Flat Feet

Laura asks…

What is the best motion control athletic shoe for flat feet?

I'm on my feet all day at work. I walk from department to department at the store that I work at. I'm flat footed and need a top quality motion control shoe. Please help.

Our pick of the answers:

I think New Balance Men's M890v2 Neutral Running Shoe and New Balance Women's M890v2 Neutral Running Shoe .

Donna asks…

Any women here that never wear flat shoes?

Our pick of the answers:

I NEVER EVER where flats. High heels look soooo much better. A pair of tall, slim heels adds a degree of utter sophistication and elegance to any outfit. I cannot fathom how a woman who truly cares about here appearance can possibly wear anything but heels. I am totally committed to wearing nothing but stiletto heels on my delicate size 4.5 peds.I absolutely love to show off my gorgeous little peds by wearing daringly bare high heel sandals. I prefer sandals with an extremely high and impossibly thin stiletto heel, with remarkably thin straps. I simply adore wearing an ultra feminine stiletto heel thong or mule with a single thin strap over my delicate pampered ped. I absolutely refuse to wear anything lower than 4 inch heel. I am too vain to compromise my beautiful appearance by wearing anything less., there is no such thing as a heel that is too tall and slender! My feet must always appear to be in the "enpointe" position. The shoes I choose to wear are always very feminine with lavish details such as flowers, chiffon bows, intricate straps, cutouts, open toes, and unthinkably tall, thin delicate heels. I have to be EXTREMELY careful of my every step and must watch my footing constantly. I never ever hurry in my stilettos ...I would rather be fashionably late– rather I take mincingly diminutive delicate steps to keep my balance, and to protect my beautiful, fragile body from any harm. I slowly sway my slender hips as I walk, placing one bejeweled stiletto clad ped gently in front of the other in a catwalk pattern to emphasize my sensual shape. The walk you achieve by wearing heels is sooooo much more refined and sensual than what you can possibly achieve without heels. Heels definitely!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment